Eco 1 Alarm panel Features & Benefits:
- 110 to 240Vac operation.
- Suitable for detection of water, hydrocarbon fuels and chemicals using sensing cable or probes.
- Capable of monitoring a combination of:
- 30 metres of any TraceTek or Eco-Leak sensing cable.
- 4 detector probes / optical sensors / immersion sensors.
- Leak and Cable break (fault) alarms
- Status indicators, LED: power, leak and cable break.
- Output communications:
- volt free contacts, one leak and one fault (cable break/power failure).
- Audible alarm 90dB @ 10cm.
Product code: 6124
EcoLeak Water Sensing Cable
The EcoLeak sensor cable detects water leaks at any point along the cable length. When used in conjunction with the Eco 1 alarm panel, the cable senses the presence of a water leak, triggers an alarm and indicates the zone location of the leak.
The cable is available in a variety of lengths up to 30 metres.
The conductive-polymer technology and fluoropolymer construction make EcoLeak sensing cable mechanically strong and resistant to corrosion and abrasion. The cable is constructed of two sensing wires embedded in a fluoropolymer carrier rod. The alarm module constantly monitors the sensing cable for continuity. The rugged cable construction exposes no metal, and enables the cable to be dried within seconds and re-used. It is easily mounted onto walls or other flat surfaces and provides simple, yet effective, warning of leaks via an audible alarm and visible LED.
The EcoLeak product range is available from leading manufacturer’s Aquilar. Trace Heating Supplies is an approved distributor of Aquilar leak detection products.
Product code 6600
AquiTron AT-MPS-R Mini Water Probe
Primarily designed for small area detection in locations such as kitchens, bathrooms, below showers and cisterns, within boiler rooms and bunded areas and drip trays. A cost effective solution for low point water leak detection.
- Compact size ideally suited for small shallow locations.
- Low profile design.
- Detection between 1.5 & 2mm depth of water (can be adjusted to 0.9mm).
- Dries quickly after being removed from water.