GDIT-SR derives its self-regulating characteristic from the inherent properties of the semi-conductive core material. As the core material temperature increases, the number of conductive paths in the core material decreases, thus decreasing the heat output. As the temperature decreases, the number of conductive paths increases, causing the heat output to increase. This occurs at every point along the cable’s length, adjusting the power output to the varying conditions. As the cable self-regulates its heat output, it limits the maximum sheath temperature, thus making it burn-out proof.
- Part Ref: GDIT-SR-20
- Approvals: Certified by SGS Fimko as per IEC 60800 standards.
- Power Output: 36W/m in ice @ 0 °C and 18W/m in air @ 0 °C
- Maximum Circuit Length: 110m
- Bus Wire Size: Coated Copper, 1.0mm²
- Supply Voltage: 230V
- Insulation: Modified Polyolefin
- Metal Sheathing: Coated Copper Braiding
- Outer Sheath: Modified Polyolefin
- Maximum Intermittent Exposure Temperature: 85°C
- Maximum Continuous Exposure Temperature: 65°C
- Minimum Bend Radius: 25mm
- Minimum Installation Temperature: -30°C
- Circuit Breaker: Max 16A
- Dimensions Of Cable: 10.00 × 5.20 ± 0.35 mm