Self-regulating heating cable designed to maintain the water temperature of hot water distribution pipe networks.
HWAT-M is designed mainly for buildings such as apartments, offices, etc and will therefore maintain hot water pipework at a constant temperature of 55 degrees C.
By being positioned on the underside of the pipe beneath the insulation the cables automatically compensate for pipe heat losses where they occur, thereby providing continuous,
energy efficient, hot water temperature maintenance.
• Nominal voltage – 230 VAC
• Nominal power output – 9 W/m @ 55°C
• Maximum circuit length – 100 m
• Circuit breaker type/size – Type C/max 20A
• Braid coverage – 80%
• Min. bending radius – 10 mm
• Max. exposure temperature – 65°C
• Max. exposure temperature (power on) – 85°C
• Legionella thermal shock – No
Price per metre
Product Code: 498639-000
There are no reviews yet.