Features & Benefits:
• Unparallelled safety, low smoke zero halogen construction: up to 90% less smoke emissions and improved self-extinguishing properties.
• Simple to design: long circuit lengths to 215 m, for fewer power connections and faster installation.
• Easy to install: highly flexible cable, cut to length, meter marks, fast RayClic cold connection system.
• Energy efficient and safe: self-regulating cable, advanced energy saving controls, major savings when used with proportional
ambient sensing controller (PASC), no cable overheating possible, low smoke zero halogen.
• Reliable during long life: 10 year product warranty available, UV resistant, colorfast, maintenance free.
• Supply Voltage – 220-240V
• Outer Jacket Material – Low Smoke Zero Halogen
• Ground Path Type – Braid
• Min Installation Temperature – -40 °C
• Nominal Power Output @ 5°C, 230V – 10 W/m