If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order to arrange the return of your products in line with our terms and conditions.
How do I request a return?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the return along with your order number. We will then provide you with a returns number to use when returning your products.
If your product is unsuitable for your needs or no longer required, you may request to return the item(s) for a refund or exchange subject to the following conditions:
- Items must include a returns number with your order which will be issued to you when requesting your return by emailing email@example.com
- Orders should be returned within 14 days of receipt
- Orders that are not faulty or sent in error will be subject to a restocking fee of 15% and shall be returned at the cost of the purchaser. Your refund will not include any courier fees unless the product is deemed faulty or was incorrectly sent
- We cannot accept returns that have been made to order unless deemed faulty
- Items must be returned in their original unused re-saleable condition, unmarked, not assembled and in complete undamaged original packaging.
Damaged or faulty goods
Please check the condition of your parcels on arrival and report any discrepancies to us. Claims for damage or non-functionality must be made within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
If any item supplied develops a fault within its warranty period please inform us before returning the item. We may ask for photographs and serial numbers to help us identify your products so that a replacement or refund can be issued swiftly.
Diamond Controls Ltd cannot be held responsible for any labour charges incurred during the installation or removal of any potentially faulty or incorrectly supplied parts.
Where appropriate, we may refer you to the manufacturer supplier of your goods, depending on the terms of their warranty.
If a refund rather than replacement is required, we will process this after goods have been returned and confirmed faulty. In the event that no fault is found, we may look to recover any courier costs, expenses or a restocking charge from you.