EcoLeak Water Sensing Cable
The EcoLeak sensor cable detects water leaks at any point along the cable length. When used in conjunction with the Eco 1 alarm panel, the cable senses the presence of a water leak, triggers an alarm and indicates the zone location of the leak.
The cable is available in a variety of lengths up to 30 metres.
The conductive-polymer technology and fluoropolymer construction make EcoLeak sensing cable mechanically strong and resistant to corrosion and abrasion. The cable is constructed of two sensing wires embedded in a fluoropolymer carrier rod. The alarm module constantly monitors the sensing cable for continuity. The rugged cable construction exposes no metal, and enables the cable to be dried within seconds and re-used. It is easily mounted onto walls or other flat surfaces and provides simple, yet effective, warning of leaks via an audible alarm and visible LED.
- Detects the presence of water at any point along its length
- Water leak detection tape
- Small, flexible and rugged construction, easy installation
- Two sensing wires helically constructed using fluoropolymer conductive technology.
- Mechanically strong and resistant to abrasion and corrosion.
- Has a smooth design that dries and is reusable very quickly.
- Available in 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 meter lengths with a pre-installed connector.
- For use only with the EcoLeak series of panels.
The EcoLeak product range is available from leading manufacturer’s Aquilar. Trace Heating Supplies is an approved distributor of Aquilar leak detection products.