A self-regulating heating cable designed to maintain the water temperature of hot water distribution pipe networks.
HWAT-R is designed mainly for commercial properties such as hotels, hospitals and care homes. It will maintain hot water pipework at a constant temperature of 60 degrees C, by being positioned on the underside of the pipe beneath cable insulation. It’s used as part of a single return pipe system.
The hot water temperature maintenance system automatically compensates for pipe heat losses where they occur, providing continuous, energy efficient, hot water.
• Nominal voltage – 230 VAC
• Nominal power output – 12 W/m @ 70°C
• Maximum circuit length – 100 m
• Circuit breaker type/size – Type C/max 20A
• Braid coverage – 80%
• Min. bending radius – 10 mm
• Max. exposure temperature – 85°C
• Max. exposure temperature (power on) – 90°C
• Legionella thermal shock – Yes
Product code: 266435-000
There are no reviews yet.